Sunday, August 17, 2008

Soon I'll take over the world

This is not necessarily BTWG related, but if BTWG is really life, and this relates to my life, then I'll blog if I want to. It's all very Greek Syllogism (All men are mortal. Socrates is a man. Therefore, Socrates is mortal). It's a deep day in blog-ville folks.

Not really. I just am feeling awesome today because I had my final day of Pilates Teacher Training and passed my written and practical exams. *whew* I still have MANY hours of practice teaching and what not, and then my teaching will be evaluated my a master teacher...but that's in the future. I'm glad to have it done with and to be able to settle into bed tonight with a nice book (instead of setting in with a "movement analysis book" to study muscle focus, breathing patterns and the structure of the shoulder girdle).

Also, my teacher for the course eats a raw food diet, so we talked a little about our nutrition "programs"and she left me with some Tahini and a bottle of Bragg's Liquid Aminos that she didn't want to pack back to California. All good things.

Also, if any of the other test pilots actually read this....could there BE any more push ups going on in our lives right now? As I type, my pectorals are involuntarily spasming a little bit.

No comments: